Friday, May 16, 2014

Weep You No More Sad Fountains // Pictures at the Park

IMG_1476 Sense And Sensibility - Weep You No More Sad Fountains (Featuring Patrick Doyle) by Crouch End Festival Chorus on Grooveshark PicMonkey Collage IMG_1458 IMG_1446 IMG_1452 2 IMG_1510 1 IMG_1464


A few days ago, Alice and I went for our weekly walk at the park. It was a lovely overcast day and the green trees and grass combined with cool springtime breeze and moody clouds reminded me all too much of Sense and Sensibility. I did not have my good camera with me, so I took these with my phone but I quiet liked how they turned out in the end.

Speaking of walking, my sisters and I have been walking at least once or twice a week consistently since this fall and over the course of two years we have made it quiet a habit. Now I am trying to take up running, and with the couch to 5k app, I think I might just be able to keep it up! I so love being outside and exercising. So much more scope for the imagination, as Anne would put it so nicely.

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment